How to Play Tanks on Game Pigeon – For Beginners –
So, hold on a while, grab a seat and read along.
Table of Contents
- What are Tanks?
- game Pigeon:">How to Play Tanks In game Pigeon:
- game Pigeon">Who Should Play Tanks On game Pigeon
- game Pigeon- Part II">How to Play Tanks On game Pigeon- Part II
- How to Win Knockout on GamePigeon
What are Tanks?
Tanks is a game that involves an army tank generally used for battles, but this time, it’s animated and controlled 100% by you.
How to Play Tanks In game Pigeon:
First step is knowing how to install game pigeon on your iMessenger app. To do that, follow our step below:
To install it follow the steps below:
If you can’t find it, tap on more, this will list all the apps/games supported by iMessenger,
- Open a conversation with a friend.
- Click on the ‘A’ icon on the bottom of the chat page
- Pick game pigeon from the categories section
- Select Tanks.
And begin playing!!!!
Who Should Play Tanks On game Pigeon
Game Pigeon is only meant for people who are 12+.
Game Pigeon company says that the reason why they picked 12+ as an age rating is because of the fact that the game has some intense/frequent fantasy or Cartoon violence.
So, I guess this information is safe for parents to know. If you’ve been looking for the age rating for pigeongame, there you have it!
For me, I believe the pigeon game tanks makes it suitable for 12+ kids. So, I would wait for my child(ren) to reach 13 before he/she they can even begin playing it.
How to Play Tanks On game Pigeon- Part II
We all know that starting a new game means it won’t be all “rosy”. Especially when it’s something completely new to you.
So, let’s check out some tips for playing tanks on game pigeon.
- Avoid staying in one side of the game, move your tank so you don’t get hit every time.
- Avoid shooting unnecessarily. Doing this will cause you to lose your available armor for the game.
- Where needed, use some boost, that can help in preserving your life, this should help in beating your opponent. This you can do by buying boosts as the game has in-app purchases.
- Avoid distractions when playing tanks on game pigeon. If you are distracted it could lead to mis-targets or even getting hit by opponent.
- Your friend (the one you are playing against) may send you threat text (A popular tactic used by online gamers), do not surrender, ignore and focus on the game.
- Use better and bigger tanks, they shoot more and they are resistant to hits, when compared to smaller ones.
- Now that you know how to play tanks on game on game pigeon, go home and practice and practice makes perfect.
How to Win Knockout on GamePigeon
The quickest tip to knocking out your opponent is learning the art of prediction. Predicting your opponent’s move before they even execute them and countering them is one of the best ways to win knockout on GamePigeon.
Here are other ways:
- Ensure you practice before competing. Constant practice will allow you familiarize yourself with how the game fully works. There are features which are best exploited first before applying them during a competitive gameplay. So, begin practicing right away!
- When battling pick the Dirt Mover, point your barrel to 270 degrees. Set fire power up to 100 before firing and release the shot. This shot will result in you being halfway through making a banker.
- Creating a magical wall inside your banker protects you better. This also shields you from underground attacks.
- Shoot a Dirt Slinger in the air at 90 degrees to better defend your tank from fired enemy missiles. Your tank will be saved by dirt therefore beating down the damage taken.
- When deciding where to play, Chose an area that will board well with the tank of your picking. Do not go for the valley if you are not well prepared.
- Select your opponents strategically. The form of competition you get will determine how well your skill set will be developed. At your beginning stages start with less experienced players as you work your way up. Good players will know a thing or two therefore you require good preparations to match up to them.
Use the comment section below to leave us your thoughts and experience.