Using a code to transfer money from UBA to other bank with your mobile phone (Windows, Android, iOS etc.) with or/and without the internet is real.
UBA mobile money transfer code makes completion of transactions via USSD or SMS very possible from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the world. You will agree with me that United Bank of Africa is one of the most reliable and oldest banks in Nigeria ATM. With UBA mobile money transfer code to other banks, lots of transactions which include airtime recharge, bills payments etc. can be done .
Does this sound like something that interests you? Let’s be honest, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from doing money transfer from UBA to other banks from your smart phone. The bank now supports direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device.
To begin, you must first have a registered SIM from any network in Nigeria (Airtel, Glo, Smile, Ntel, 9Mobile, Etisalat and MTN) and have it linked to an active UBA bank account that is often funded and used.
Quick Code to Transfer Money from UBA to Other Bank
This United Bank Of Africa (UBA) USSD Money Transfer Code will help you transfer money from UBA account to another bank account
- Just dial *919#
- Reply with 5 to Send Money
- Pick your most preferred payment method(Select 1 for UBA Account and 2 for UBA Prepaid card)
- Follow the rest of the steps to complete
How to Register for UBA Mobile Banking
- Just dial *919#
- Select 1 to sign up and proceed with the rest of the steps.
- To successfully complete the transfer using the UBA transfer code, follow the steps thereafter.
Or use the codes directly;
- Dial *919*3# from your registered phone number with UBA to send money to a UBA account and follow the simple steps prompted by the phone.
- Dial *919*32# to send money to a UBA Prepaid Card:
- To send money to other banks: enter *919*4# or *919*4*account number*amount# on your keypad.
How to Transfer Money Using UBA Mobile App
The UBA mobile banking application helps you transfer money conveniently from the comfort of your home and on your internet connected device.
If you discover that the code to transfer money from UBA to other banks is not working or your device got stolen or your phone number associated with your bank account doesn’t work anymore, I STRONGLY ADVISE you report to the bank ASAP and get it updated to your recent phone number.
You should use this UBA magic banking to send money to other banks in Nigeria.
To get started with this method;
Download and install U-Mobile application on iOS and Android smartphones.
How to Buy Airtime with UBA Airtime Recharge Code
You or anyone can use UBA mobile recharge code to buy yourself airtime or family and friends directly from your bank account.
- To recharge your phone with airtime, Just dial *919*Amount# – for example, to recharge N200 for yourself dial *919*200#
- To load your friend or family number, simply dial *919*Phone Number*Amount# – for example, to recharge N1000 for a friend dial *919*08134609654*1000#
READ MORE: First Bank Transfer Code on Android and Iphone devices
How to Check UBA account Balance on Your Phone
Remember to register first, now dial *919*00# to check UBA account balance on your phone. Your balance will be displayed on your screen.
Benefits of using USSD code to transfer Money from UBA to Other Bank
- It works on all phone devices
- It is quick, easy and convenient
- It does not need you to use your phone data to send money
- It gives you room to send money to accounts in any Nigerian bank
- It allows for large transaction limits of up to N1m per day
|All UBA Mobile Banking Codes|
|Transaction Type||UBA Magic Banking Code|
|To Check balance||Just dial *919*00#|
|To Top-Up Your self||Dial *919*Amount#|
|To Top-Up for Others||Dial *919* Phone number* Amount#|
|Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|TO Transfer to Other banks||Dial *919*4*account number*amount#|
|To Pay bills||Enter *919*5# on your keypad|
|To carry out ATM cardless withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
Need help with your UBA Transfer Code, then contact email@example.com or 01-2808822
That’s all! We are in the 21st century; an era of tech and a simple code to transfer money from UBA to other bank or other UBA account… Therefore, start sending and receiving from/to other banks such as Union, Fidelity, Zenith, GT Bank and lots more. With UBA mobile money transfer USSD code, you can… transact faster and smarter!