Here’s how to send money from Your First Bank account to other Nigerian banks using First bank transfer code.
You might also have landed here searching for:
- Transfer money from First bank to another bank with mobile device
- Transfer fund from First bank to other banks with mobile phone
- USSD code to transfer money from First bank to other another from phone
- Phone code to transfer money from First bank to another bank.
Rest assured…. We have an answer to all of your questions… Just sit back and relax.
Time is precious. So you and I shouldn’t waste ours standing in line hours after hours in the banking hall just to make a transfer. Mobile banking has made fund(s) transfers a simple task. In fact, the mobile code allows you to perform all of your transfers from the convenience of your phone in a matter of seconds.
Want to know the best part?
The bank transfer code is available all hours of the day, with no internet connection required. To get started enter the USSD code.
READ MORE: How to Check My UBA Account Number Online
How to Use First Bank Transfer Code
- If your line is not registered, Dial *894*0# on your Airtel Line or any other Service provider to perform first bank mobile banking registration; this is how to activate First Bank transfer code.
- Once the code is dialled, a list of debit cards linked to your account will display
- Select your most preferred debit card and enter your 4 digit pin of the debit card you selected.
- Now, you will need to create a new First bank 5 digit pin, and that s all! Your number will become registered on the First Bank USSD Quick banking service.
|FIRST BANK USSD CODE||BENEFITS|
|Dial *894* Amount * Account number #||To transfer funds to other banks or another First bank or other account|
|Dial *894* Amount #||To recharge your Android, Java or IPhone phones from your First Bank account|
|Dial *894* Amount * Mobile number #||To recharge another individual mobile phone from your First Bank account|
|Dial *894*00 #||To check your First Bank account balance|
|Dial *890*0#||To register for USSD banking|
If you plan to transfer cash from your First Bank to another First Bank account or other Bank account on your phone:
Dial: *894*Amount*Account number# as shown in table above.
Or you can dial *894# code and follow the on-screen guide. On the on-screen you will discover an option to either transfer to First bank or to another bank.
Note: the USSD must be dialled with the mobile number which your First bank account is linked.
If the USSD is not a convenient method for you, you might enjoy using the First bank mobile app. However, you might notice that making use of the mobile app to transfer funds may not be as quick as using the USSD code, but trust me; it is a more secured way of money transfer.
Also Note: FB NGN may change their USSD codes at any point in time which may reflect here immediately. So, use the USSD at your own risk- First bank transfer code!
About First Bank NG
First Bank Nigeria Plc provides its Naija based customers with a secure and more unique advantage of fast and easy banking platforms which makes your financial and banking experience more pleasurable. Your financial transactions can be carried out from the convenience through the internet banking platform, Mobile banking and rest of them.
You no longer need to visit the bank each time you want to send, receive money or check your BVN.
How to use the First bank Mobile App
The first bank mobile app is a fast, convenient, and great way of making your transactions enjoyable. From your smartphone, you can easily make, create and complete transactions.
First Bank Mobile Banking Registration
- First, you will need to download the First Mobile app (First bank) app from your favourite app store. (You can download it directly from PlayStore or from the popular iOS Store if you use an iPhone user).
- After installation, Tap on the app to Launch it and click Register
- Enter your debit card details (either MasterCard, Verve card or any other acceptable card)
- A one-time-password (OTP) will be sent to your device (The phone number registered to your bank account)- First bank transfer code!
- Once received, Enter the OTP code
- Create a First bank 5 digit pin which will be your default password
- Create two security codes and add answers to spaces required
- Aside this, you will be required to create a personalize Pin to help confirm all your transactions (and ward off scam transactions)
- Tap done, and begin using your app, You are all good to go
How to Transfer Funds Using the First Bank Mobile App
- Navigate to your app list and locate the app
- Launch it and login
- Head over to the menu button and click “transfer money”
- Pick a bank you wish to transfer to
- Fill in or type the receivers account details
- Enter your 4 digit pin to confirm your transaction
- An SMS will be sent to your registered line to confirm the message
Other Features of the First bank Mobile App
- Bills payment
- Load airtime on your device
- Buy Data Plans like Airtel Data Plan
- Book flights
- Perform Balance inquiries and account statement
- Confirm cheque and stop cheque
- And so much more
How to Apply To Start Using the First Bank Transfer Code (USSD)
The First transfer code and Bank mobile app are two awesome feature s that enhance and ease your banking experience and makes sure you work smartly.
Also, you can select one or combine both services if it works for you. They are entirely free; so you decide which! First bank transfer code or the App?
I hope our instructions on using First bank transfer code worked well for you. Remember, we are here to serve you so let us know your questions and challenges below.