Welcome! I will share with you simple ways on how to check my UBA account number online on your phone. To extract your 10 digit account number without stress, you will need to connect your phone to a working internet connection with active Airtel Data Bundle, Glo, 9Mobile or MTN.
This article is focused on how to check my UBA account number online directly on your mobile phone following our simple step-by-step guide below:
You landing here is not a mistake and is most likely as a result of you being in a dire situation where you need to forward your UBA account number to someone but you really can’t remember your NUBAN,
We know that such situations can quickly become nasty as you need to be really sure you are sending the correct account number.
Such circumstances need urgency and accuracy because you don’t want to send a wrong UBA NUBAN account number. That’s the purpose of this article.
UBA USSD code can be very helpful, In some of my previous articles, I’ve revealed;
- how to get UBA Nuban account number
- codeto check my UBA account balance
- how to check zenith bankaccount number
- code to check fidelity account number
- Recharge airtime on your mobile device using the code and…
- Transfer cash easily without having to visit a bank on your smartphone.
Let us get started…
READ ALSO: How to Play Nairabet and Win
How to Check My UBA Account Number Online
Before you continue reading this article, you will need to make the following personal details available, if not, you won’t be able to use this code to check my UBA account balance
The Requirements are:
- Phone number registered on your account (Mobile number used to receive bank alerts)
- Full name (as stated in your account details)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Date of birth (in correct format)
- Email address (associated with your account)
These are some necessary bank account information that your bank will require you to provide after contacting them. Ensure you remember these important details so they can help you.
It’s gets better…. Do you know that this is the same process on how to check bank account number via social media?
To Get UBA Nuban Account Number;
Follow the steps below;
- Visit UBA bank on Twitter or Facebook (Click here to find a link to their social media pages).
- Next, send them a direct message (DM) with a request to know your NUBAN accompanied with all every other bank details including full name, BVN, email etc. and other info‘s mentioned above.
- A representative will then reply from you ASAP with your full account number (10 digit account number) and that’s it.
If this process looks too long for you to do, there are other ays by which you can check UBA account number directly on your mobile phone. You should check them out below:
How To Check UBA Account Number via SMS
Some banks like Union Bank offers SMS short codes for checking bank account number. The way it works is: you send a short code to a certain number, and few seconds after, you will receive a reply from them showing your bank account number.
For example: Banks like the Nigerian Union Bank offer this SMS service:
To check account number for Union bank:
- Using your registered phone number, send “BAL to 20123” and your account balance plus your account number would be sent to you within seconds or minutes.
How To Check Bank Account Number Via ATM
This method on how to check my uba account number online…`
I’m not going to ignore this… In fact, let’s talk about it straightaway…
Aside from transferring and withdrawing money, ATM can also be used on how to check my UBA account number online in any bank in Nigeria.